Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Answers: 2/22/2011

*our parents had asked these questions in an email to Elder Cawley:

Dear Elder Cawley--  So how is your southern coming along?  What words are you saying?

Questions:
1.  Did you get the package?
2.  Are you going to send us pictures!?  Did u get the walmart info?
3. How is ur companion?
4.  How is the facebook thing going?
5.  Do you know how much we love you?
6.  Are you eating at members homes very much?



*his email/answers:

HALLO... this is the russian space station! (name that movie...) (Armageddon :) First off... yes I'm saying weird things. The most recent one I picked up is.... "fixing." I say it like "I'm fixing to leave pretty soon" weird stuff like that haha. 

Answers:
1. yes I got a huge package wiff fewd inside! yay! haha
2. I'll try to send pictrues, I haven't been able to go to Walmart this week. We were down in Clarksville for one of the sisters bday.
3. my companion is good. He is still short, BURN! haha
4. facebook is weird, I add all of my investigators, and members and less actives and I have lessons with them on facebook haha.
5. yes I noes you lubs me, you noes I lub yall?
6. members don't feed us too much here haha, maybe once a week. Brother Fears took us to a restaraunt yesterday though, I put that place out of bidness!

Woo thats awesome for Michael! (Michael Scott--friend-- is now a missionary.)
My hobbit (Will Hearne--friend) is coming home on wednesday!? what!?? thats crazy! haha tell him hello and give him a big hug for me! haha.

Well, on Sunday our main investigator that we have been working with came to church, and he loved it. We set a date with him for March 12. He is pretty excited haha. Bishop Craig is blown away because this area has been "dry" for awhile, and we came in and we have been baptizing every month so far, except for december... grr. So far we are tied with the sisters in our district for the most people baptized in the zone. So our district is kicking bootay! haha. I guess we saved our Zone Leaders hinny, because our Zone had 21 people at church this past Sunday and only one date was set... us! woo! haha well I gotta go, I'll talk to yall next week!

WHAT IS UP WITH THE LAKERS LOSING TO THE CAV'S?!?! GARSH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment