Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Baptism!: 2/14/11

So this past week was pretty neat. I had another baptism, Doug Haby. He is 16 years old and pretty legit. He totally changed his life around, his mom is a hard liquor drunk, and his dad is on dialasis 3 times a day. So he doesn't have too much longer. Which is sad, but I'm glad he made the right decision. 

So, we had a really bad storm this past week. We were at District Meeting, and the Zone Leaders were there as well. We finish, and we go to leave, and there was 8 inches of snow on the ground. It snowed 8 inches in like 2 hours... what the poop. So the cars were parked, so we were stuck at the church. We decided to walk to Bishop Craig's house, it was like 4 blocks away. So we went through the YW's room and found scarfs and blankets to wear haha. I was way stoked to go on like a trek. 

But bishop ended up picking us up. So we chilled at his house and watched "Prophet of the Restoration" (good mobie by the way) and played Life with Bishop's lil girls haha. I PWNED THEM! It was so funny, because Haylee, the littlest girl who is 5 I think comes up to me and says, "Elder Cawley... do you think I'm cute??" I looked at Bishop and he started busting up and said, "Well... do you??" I was like, "... uhhh sure." hahahah. She got happy and ran to her mom. Awkward. 

The Zone Leaders just showed up at the library and said they got chewed out by President. I guess the numbers the mission turned in were the lowest he had ever seen them, and Zone Conference is on Wednesday. This is gunna be fun. No bueno. haha. 

I'm craving In-N-Out. Can you send me some?? I'm really random today, because I'm so stinkin tired haha. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep typing for a little, because I laid my head down on the desk while typing (becuase I can type without looking) and I looked up at the time and 10 mins went by hahahha. I wish I could have seen myself 10 mins ago. I'm sitting here in my lil cubbie typing, and this huge black guy is sitting in the cubbie next to me, and his baby is crying like crazy and he keeps saying, "Jamal... SHUT UP!" I'ts making my ears bleed. I gave the baby my pen to play with and it stopped crying. I looked at him like, that's how it's done. hahaha. Imma man I'm good, and I'm humbe too :D 

Well I think its about that time to say bye bye. I'm going to go play bball in my full Lakers get up, I bought some Lakers socks so I have Lakers socks, shorts and a shirt. ppl hate Kobe here, which makes me play even harder hahah. 

Love yall! Stay safe and try not to get too hot in the awesome cali weather! And how did the Lakers lose to the Magic??? garsh!

Love, Elder Cawley

No comments:

Post a Comment