Monday, March 5, 2012

2/13/2012: Carmichael

Well this week was pretty fun :) On Tuesday we had leadership training and President asked me to train at that. I had to train on the Doctrine of Christ. So I just went over 2 Nephi 31 and talked about it and gave counsel. 

Then the next day was our zone wide district meeting, and the zone leaders asked me to train at that as well. I trained on the power and authority we have as missionaries. I had about 3 people stand and asked them why they came on a mission. I related it all to the missionaries. I talked about when we are set apart and I had all the missionaries read their ministerial certificate in our white handbooks and the spirit was strong :) It was pretty neat to see that :) 

Then from wed-fri I was on exchanges with Elder Heeb in Cookeville. And of course all our appointments fell through so we just walked in the cold talking to people haha. :) it was great :) Then on friday and saturday it was soooo dang cold!!! i bundled up like the kid in A Christmas Story... I couldn't put my arms down!!! hahaha. 

Oh President at the leadership training told me that I'm one of those missionaries that knows how to have fun while doing missionary work and all I could think of when he said that is... I'm being like BCrow!!! Oh speaking of him... I got a member here to make us lots of Kimchi!!! haha. Elder Goodwin hates it... so I'm just downing it all. soo good!!! Is that lil jar of Kimchi still in our fridge??? haha. 

Anywho, this week has kinda been like the rest... just being cold outside and eating way too much. The Carmichael (that's my tummy's name) is getting pretty big.Hhe likes food and the members here sure love to make food!! :):) Sorry this week is a short email but I love yall!! :):) Stay classy Cali :)

peace n' blessins' 

Elder Cawley

No comments:

Post a Comment