Monday, March 5, 2012

2/27/2012: Back in Clarksville

Well I'm back in Clarksville.

I don't know too many of the members anymore because they moved around the ward boundaries, so a lot of the people I knew now go to CV3 instead of CV2. :( and also its a military town... so people move in and out fast. But I still know about 4 or 5 familes, so thats good :) 

The work on the other hand... it's struggling in our area. The Zone leaders have baptized a lot the past 2 transfers, and they are teaching a lot of families now too. Weird thing is, those families are in our ward, because the Zone Leaders now don't cover a ward, they are working with the YSA in the whole stake. So they are still teaching all of the investigators in our area, so we have... no one. haha. We have been knocking doors allllll week long, and nothing really is peaking over the horizon yet. It also stinks bcuz we are full time bike. We don't have a car, and my companion doesn't have a bike. So, we are walking... everywhere haha. 

President talked in our sacrament yesterday, and we talked to him for a lil and he just wants us to use the members as much as possible. So, I hate to be a burden, but we are gunna call the members a lot. It is pretty weird though bcuz my companion and I are living in the same apartment that Elder _____ and I stayed in when we were zone leaders here. Kind of a blast from the past. 

But anywho, enough of being a downer hahaha. So I know what I wanna be when i grow up!! I can finally answer the 1st grade answer! haha. So... I wanna be a Nurse Anesthetist. So I will be working with the Anesthesiologists and helping them :):) So I gotta be a nurse and specialize in Anethesia :):) I won't have to go to school forever, its short-- I think like 5 years or so, and then I wont have as much loans as a full blown doctor would :) It's what I wanna do! :) and I know a bunch of people in Franklin that can hook me up to go to Vandy. :):) It's perfect! Everywhere I've served there has been an Anesthesiologist that I get close with and I've been praying about it :) So we will see!! Just thought I'd tell y'all :) 

But I hope Cali is nice and awesome :) The weather here is sweet. It's about 62 degrees right now and its winter time!!Tthat just means summer here is not going to be fun... oh well. i love y'all!!! stay classy!

Peace n Blessins!

Elder Cawley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment