Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lemonjello the Turtle: 5/30/2011

Waddup family.

So, hi! This week has been exhausting. I am so dang tired. On Friday it was leadership training, and that went from 8am-5pm. It was so awesome, but wayyy long hahaha. We learned how we could help the missionaries in our zone, and also our teaching skills. It is always intimidating bcuz we role played for a good 2 hours, and President Hutchings was with me and my role playing partner the whole 2 hours. I got lots of advice and feedback haha. So that was good.  

Oh, so we went to district meeting in Linden (2 hours away) and on the way (I was driving) we almost ran over a turtle!  So I flipped a uee and went and kidnapped that bad boy!   He rode with us to the district meeting and I used him as an object lesson.  We then took him back home to Franklin. I named him Lemonjello (but you say it like a lay mon gel o) haha. cool huh!?  

But other then that nothing really has changed here. That is sad that Elder Shumway is leaving; sounds like you guys liked him a lot, and that he liked our familia a lot. I have those same feelings towards the families in this ward. Gunna be a sad day when I get transferred :( they are in 2 weeks. did that fly by or what?! haha). But we don't talk about that stuff, its still really far away.  

Sorry this email is really short, we have a skype call with President Hutchings soon. I love yall!  Tell Lina she is doing good in volleyball, but I can still beat her, and tell Bert to find a boy. bahahaha. But seriously, tell all the extended family and friends I love em!!

Peace out girl scouts

Elder Cawley

No comments:

Post a Comment