Monday, May 2, 2011

Well Hello There!: 5/2/2011

Waddup my familia. 

First thing first, that is crazy they killed Bin Laden! I feel so clueless (good movie btw) about the outside world haha. On saturday, we walked into taco bell, and this new Katy Perry song was on and I started dancing in the middle of the place. Some people were lookin at me funny, but its all good, that happens all day every day! haha. 

So I guess I'll start off the letter with a lil story. So, there we were, in Kroger (a grocery store).  We are walking around in our shirts and ties and what not, it was us and the Spaniards ( the spanish missionaries). This 14 year old girl comes up to me and is like... "Excuse me do you know where the marshmallows are??" She thought I worked there, but I kept my calm and said, "Oh, there are some right here!" pointing to some. She then told me "We already have those we need more," and thats when I told her that I didnt work there. It was pretty funny. If you're not laughing, then I guess you had to be there hahaha. 

Anywho... This last week went by super fast. I dont get it, I blink and the transfer is over. On saturday, we had interviews at the mission office. They were supposed to be on friday, but President ran out of time, so we pushed them to saturday. He showed us the whole transfer board, so we knew everything about transfers before the assistants knew. pretty crazy. So as for me and my companions, we are staying the same :) Which is good. I love it here! I wanna stay here for the rest of my mish! :)  

 Elder Cawley and Elder Wursten "translating the gold plates."

Also on saturday, Eric and Krystal got dunked :) (baptized) woohoo!! It was really awesome, Eric was glowing when he got out of the water, no joke. Definately a kodak moment. I'll post some pics on facebook later on today. 

 left to right: Elder Boyack, Eric Wilson, Krystal Marie Moore, Christopher Barnes, Elder Cawley, Elder Wursten

I burnt a tie on my 6 month mark haha. It went up in flames! (lighter fluid helped) Well I hope all is well back in Cali! Keep me posted on the Lakers, who do they play next? Are the Dodgers owning face?! I need to know! I love yall!

Elder Cawley

No comments:

Post a Comment