Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Making/Keeping Goals: 4/4/2011

So I'm on week 3 of being ZL! crazy!! I'ts going by so fast!!! I guess it goes fast when you have good companions that you like. Like seriously everyday I think I laugh almost all day, even in lessons sometimes haha. 

I'ts pretty fun being a zone leader, you're in control of how your zone does. The first week, we only got 11 new investigators out of 8 comapionships... horribad. So last week we made a goal with President Hutchings to find 25 new inv. He told us that if you make a goal with him, we MUST meet that goal. If that means us finding 17 new inv. on Saturday... so be it. So on sunday we found 5 so we were like WOOHOO! haha. Then time to do numbers come... we add up the new inv. and we had 24!! We were like NOOO!! So I'm pretty scared to go to zlc tomorrow because thats when President is prolly gunna rebuke us. haha. 

But yeah other then that I am doing good. I'ts crazy in Franklin... so many parties... if I had a dollar for how many times I was offered a beer or a cig I would be a rich man haha. I'ts nuts. 

We are doing a challenge with the ward. We are going to every active family and giving them a BofM and we are saying, "However many BofMs you pass out, we will double it." So if the ward passes out 50 we will pass out 100. I'ts pretty neat! haha. 

Well I hope yall are having a good time, enjoy that nice warm cali weather. peace out :D
 
love,
Elder Cawley

No comments:

Post a Comment