Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fun with the AP's: 4/18/2011

Hey Familia!

So another week gone. Man time flys! I'm glad Rosalie and her papa got
to go to that Easter program. She has a strong spirit. Man that would be
awesome to see that happen. 

I saw that Todd and Heather are engaged! I went
crazy!!! That is soo awesome!! Awww Papa Kirby is all grown up. haha. I
didn't know about Justin though!! Who is he engaged too!?!?! That is totally
strange you mention Beau in your last letter, because I had a dream about
him a couple of nights ago.  He and I were talking and I was telling
him that he wasn't strong enough (physically) to keep going on, so I flew
out there to be his companion and we DID WORK!  Man I miss that kid.  It's
gunna be fun to party it up with him in 2012. He better wait to get married.
I gotta be one of his Best Mans (or whatever they are called). 

Yup I can skype yall on Mom Day :) that will be fun. I get to see all those cute lil faces, haha. 

So anywho, this week was awesome possum. I went on exchanges
with the APs and it was so much fun. We were laughing the ENTIRE 3 days. I
don't even remember what we laughed about, but we did. 

Then yesterday, it was 8:55pm and we had 5 mins till we could go inside. So we decided to walk down this road, and we were just walking, waving, and having a jolly ol' time. Then we spotted this skateboarder behind us and I was like YES
SKATEBOARDING! So we turned around and talked to him and we ended up talking
to him for around 20 mins. 

Turns out his Grandmama is a "Latter-Day Saint" as he said. It was awesome. He is a keyboardest in a band called "Hey Hi Hello" and they are going on tour to L.A. in 2 weeks. I was pretty jealous about that. I'm gunna add him on facebook, and keep in contact. He is gunna be Mormon someday haha. He said his band is a mixture of Owl City and Maroon 5. Pretty neat. 

So to put it in simple form... I love my mission. Love yall!
I'll see you guys on Sunday :O
 
Elder Cawley   

{Mom's Note: He apparently confused the upcoming Easter holiday with
Mother's day - bless his heart}



"chillin in the mission"




No comments:

Post a Comment