Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Loving Franklin!: 3/28/2011

 
Well, I LOVE FRANKLIN, TN!!! AHHHHH!!!! The homes here are huge! We were driving in our truck (yeah all ZLs get a truck) in this way nice neighborhood and every house we were like OH MAI GOSH 4 story house!!! hahaha its crazy. It looks just like Santa Clarita kinda but SUPER rich.   

The ward here is amazing!!! I bore my testimony yesterday and I had everyone laughing and giggling. I’m in :) Everyone came up to me later that day and was like, I really enjoyed your testimony. 

We had 3 investigators come to church with us, Eric & Krystal are married and they came and Charlyne is this lil ol' lady who is way legit. We set bap. dates with Eric and Krystal for April 23. So we are pretty happy about that, except our zone is struggling because they aren’t finding. So we came up with a Righteous Competition.

1 point if you find a potential
2 points if you find a New Inv.
3 points if you teach them
4 points if a member is there
5 points if you get them to church
6 points if you set a date
10 points if you baptize them.

Pretty neat huh??

Well I gotta go play basketball with the elders

peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment