Wednesday, January 19, 2011

P Day: 1/18/2011

Hallo, from Kentucky! Sorry I didnt email you yesterday, the Library was closed because it was Martin Luther King Jr day or something like that. Hmm werid, where am I? 

Well yesterday for Pday, we went down to Clarksville in TN and our zone was there. We played basketball (which by the way, I perfected my fade away. I'm unguardable, like Kobe. NEAT!) and I dominated. Won every game on 21, and my team won every real game we played. 

After that we had a Nerf War. We got a bunch of PVC pipe and used them as blow dart guns. They shoot so stinkin fast!! We turned off all the lights and set up barriers everywhere and played capture the flag. It was intense. We played that forever and the games were tied 7-7 so this last game decided who could brag. So it was me and Elder Wall alive and they had 3 alive. We were acting like spys haha it was awesome. I was hiding in the gym and there was this open door across the gym, so I launched this dart at the open door, bcuz I wanted to haha. And it was perfect! Elder Campbell walked through the door and it hit him! I screamed like a lil girl in excitment haha! He accused me of cheating and I just said, the spirit told me to shoot there, and I did. hahahaha. 

So after that we went to Zaxbys for some chicken and it was the last supper for Sister Salazar. She is going back to Temple Square for the last bit of her mission. She knows Sister Hicks, small world.

Anyways, Willy Allen (the person who is getting baptized) is still golden. Still smoke and coffee free. It was so crazy to just quit like instantly. I wish all of my investigators could do that... grr. He came to church on sunday and he looked so FRESH!! He had this awesome suit on, and he had this cane, and the handle was a cobra with red eyes. I called him Indiana Jones. He is way awesome. We were going to baptize him on the 30th and confirm him the following week, but I realized that he can't go 1 week without the Holy Ghost. So we gotta figure that one out. haha. 

But other than that, HopTown is pretty awesome. I go to sleep to gun shots every night - its awesome, I love it. Oh guess who I'm on exchanges with... Elder Wall!! He is sitting next to me, he says hi. He is way cool, he is so stinking funny! 

Well we are going to go to Ferrells for lunch. Its the best hamburgers ever!! This lil old lady makes them all day every day. She talks with us everytime we go in there. I like mustard on my cheesburgers now. I dont know what happened, I was just sitting there and I thought to myself "I wonder..." and I liked it... ALOT! (sandlot quote) 

I'll talk to y'all next week! love y'all!!!

Oh and happy birthday to my Grandpa Cawley who lives in Nevada!!! (and hello Grandma Cawley!)

Elder Cawley

No comments:

Post a Comment