Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Christmas!: 12/20/2010

I picked up the Christmas box today. It said that there were two packages on the slip I got to go pick them up, but they could only find one, where there two?? haha. Yes I got the letter you sent and I giggled and I didn't ask my mission president about the situation, so oh well. I got the phone card also thanks so much! I am allowed to skype, so you could set up my comp or go over to Aunt Heathers or something haha. So that is cool, I don't know when I can call yet though, so just be expecting it I guess all day! oh mom do you have Brennan's address?? I want to write him a letter haha.

That is so crazy that Lina is having a nerf war party, my companion and I do that all the time in our penthouse apartment haha. I love our apartment so much! haha. This week has been reallllyyy hard, nobody is out walking because it is too cold, so we only had 10 contacts last week... yeah horrible. Also, Steven keeps saying that he will come to church but he never does, so frustrating!! Something always comes up on Sunday... and only on Sunday. haha hmm. One day, Elder Wright and I walked into our apartment and President Miller (stake president) asked us to give him a blessing because he is going in for surgery. (We live above his dental office) that was so intimidating to give a stake president a blessing, but it was awesome at the same time!
       
Kay so Bishop Craig's little girls love me! The oldest one is 8 and the youngest is 5 I think. Every time we see them we ask whose tie looks cooler, and they always choose mine. So one day I wore this ugly tie I got from Goodwill for like 99 cents and Elder Wright put on his best tie, and we asked them again and they chose mine! hahaha! I was laughing so hard!
      
Yesterday for Sacrament meeting we had a singing meeting thingy and Brother Hughes, Elder Wright and I sang "Far Far away on Judeas Plain", a capella. It was so crazy! I didn't know I could sing and I still don't know, but oh well haha. Hopefully this week will be a change, because Elder Wright goes home next Tuesday, and we want to have an awesome last week!! Well I hope all is well back in Cali! I love y'all!! HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!! (from Harry Potter haha)

Peace and Blessings!

Elder Cawley

(sorry it was so short this week, we didn't have a lot of time)


 Elder Rhine and I. Elder Rhine is from Oceanside. very cool kid :D 



 My companion Elder Wright and a 7 foot long snake. NEAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment