Saturday, July 2, 2011

Woohoo!: 6/27/2011

IM AN UNCLE!!!!   Baby G is so cute!   I saw the pics on facebook, the best one is his first car ride - oh man!  The _________ (family in my ward) fed us and we had cake and ice cream to celebrate me being an uncle :D They are awesome! 
So this week was pretty cool. We visited a member in our ward, his name is __________. He performed many cover versions of the James Bond theme song and he arranged "These Boots Are Made for Walking" and tons of other stuff. He played guitar for Elvis and many other famous people and bands... how crazy is that?!  Oh and Sister ________ is an actress! She was in DUMB AND DUMBER!!!  She showed a pic of her in the background of when they have the orange and blue suits on haha. So awesome!  It is sad though as her husband, Brother _______ is dying, he can't really breathe on his own, so we gave him a blessing of comfort - pretty neat. I hope Grandpa Cawley is doing ok too. I heard Dad and Uncle Mike gave him a blessing at the hospital. I pray that he will also be comforted (and Grandma).
We were walking around in this apartment place, and the anti family that anti'd the crap out of us, saw us and we were like, "hey you should feed us sometime"... jokingly. And they invited us over right there, and we had taco salad. She was drinking wine, so we gave her a hard time about that. We kept joking with her hahaha. It was fun, and we are good friends now :D 
A cool thing that happened on Sunday is they split one of the wards that meets here, and rearranged the ward boundaries. So now we don't live in our area anymore, kinda crazy. I hope we get to move into our area, bcuz it would be easier to travel to places. But I guess thats the mission for ya :)  
Oh I can't remember if I mentioned this in the last letter, but I got the Donaldson's package, of a ton of candy!!!  It was sweet! haha. I think like half of it is gone, we munch on it all the time :D haha. 
Since the boundaries were switched, we have no investigators now which stinks, so we have to walk a lot now. As if we don't already do that haha. but, life's tough, so get a helmet hahaha (boy meets world anyone?!) Well I wish I could be there to see BABY G!! Garsh I just wanna kiss him!  Let me know what yall name him, hopefully its Mega Tron or something :D   Love yall!

Elder Cawley
Note:  Baby G now has a name - Jacob Scott Garrison

No comments:

Post a Comment