Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Famous People: 7/11/2011

Oh man this was a fun week :) So, there are so many famous ppl in my ward here. There is a country band of a mom and her 2 daughters... they aren't too active, but I will change that haha. They are like 34 on the charts right now, and they gave us a free CD. They are also filming a reality TV show soon, and I told them that they should feed us one day so we can be on it, and they said they would! woohoo! haha. 

Oh so, get this, type _________ into youtube and watch the first video that comes up... that guy is in my ward!!! He now has a country band, and they are pretty legit too. We were over at his house, and he wants to donate a guitar to us so we can learn how to play. He also gave us a free cd :):) I love Franklin!

We are also teaching this guy named _______ ( I don't know his last name haha) and he is a florist. Super good one. He does all the flowers for huge weddings, for Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman, Tom Cruise, just to name a few. 

The work is going pretty good, we are still in the finding stage, as always haha. Oh a cool thing we can do now is pass a dinner calender around!! woohoo! Before we couldn't, our ward mission leader had to call less actives to have them feed us, and it didn't work too well, but now we got it approved to pass one around :) I love food!! hahaha. Well I hope all is well in Cali!! I love y'all! Tell Grandma Cawley that I love her!

Peace out girl scouts

elder cawley

No comments:

Post a Comment