Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1/16/2012: I Love Cookeville!

hey familia!!
 
So i love Cookeville!! i serve in the Burgess Falls Ward... but Burgess Falls Ward is the city. 
And Cookeville Ward is more of the country haha. kinda weird, but its sweet!! Our apartment 
is above a lawyers office like in the middle of downtown cookeville :) its crazy. 
 
We set 2 dates for this saturday bcuz they just need to come one more sunday... 
but they got sick so we have to push back the baptism. I think we are going to have them come 
a couple more sundays before they get baptized. 
 
My bishop is soo sweet!!! He is pretty young but he knows his stuff. He is pretty inspired :):) 
Its pretty sweet here...I've already been to Outback and got coconut shrimp :) so tasty!

Anywho it is pretty weird seeing Cristine and Scott and Jakey. haha. When I saw Jakey he 
instantly smilied :) haha. He is just a happy baby!!! And he likes to chew on my missionary tag 
haha. He was drooling alllll over me though... like no joke ask Scott hahaha. But I didnt care bcuz
he is soo cute!  i tell people that my sister is in the other ward and they are like "what?!" 
It's pretty funny to see their reactions. 
 
We do have some good people to teach here though :) It's a small pool... but its growing :) 
Thats all that matters! I do like cookeville though... it reminds me of Hopkinsville :):) My
first area :) I gotta get running!! I love yall!!!!
 
peace out girls scouts!
 
Elder Cawley

No comments:

Post a Comment