Friday, October 5, 2012

10/1/2012: last month of the mish

hey its october!!!!!! hahaha.

We went to the temple on wednesday, and the whole time president mckee was like "time is ticking!" and i would go "president! stop it!" haha. and he would just laugh and smile. It was pretty cool though, because president told me that my last month i will get a lot of revelation on my future, and he said when that happens... just go write it down and not look at it until you get home. that way i stay focused :) so i've been doing that.

Yesterday, we had to teach gospel principles... so we decided to teach "The Church of Jesus Christ Today" since our england investigator was at church again. it was cool because it was me and my comp, then our english investigator and the member friend that brought her and 2 others... so small class and we just had them talking the whole time. i like it that way because then we don't have to talk and lecture hahaha. Then they signed up to feed us, well they said to call them because they are so busy with rehearsals and shows, but they want to have lunch with us and have us meet the cast! crazy! 

My comp and I made a goal to read the standard works this month. we have to read TONS of pages to do that. i think its something like 80 pages a day... but its for a good cause i reckon! thanks mommy for the package and pictures!! :) me and my comps trade mark is hot chocolate in a mug hahaha. so the hot chocolate was perfect :) and i downed the salsa and chips!! got a lil left. i hope everything is going as planned for bert's wedding!! :) i love yall!!!  stay classy yall!! Jakey is a stud. end of story.

Peace out girl scouts

Elder Cawley

No comments:

Post a Comment