Tuesday, November 8, 2011

First Time Confirming: 11/08/2011


So this past week was pretty interesting. I went on exchanges with the Columbia Elders. It was a lot of fun. I went with Elder _______ in Columbia, and Elder__________ came here to Linden with Elder _______ (my companion). 

So while in Columbia, we had the impression to go to the Mall... weird haha. And we are walking around and we run into _________ (one of their investigators) and we start talking to him and it turns out that he needed help working on his house. So we told him that we would stop by and work on his house with him. 

(oh btw, while at the mall, we were walking out of JC Pennys to the car and i saw this table full of ties that said all ties are $2.97. so i ran over and checked and they are usually 40 or 30 dollar ties, so i bought 7. hahahha. and saved $22 :):) woohoo!!)) 

Then the next day we went over to _________ (investigator we ran into at the mall) and just helped him haha. We were like his assistants. whatever he said he needed, i would just hand to him. So we did that for about an hour, then went and I got to do a Baptismal interview :):) I love those! Its my favorite part :) Except they had cats all over. And i got alot of cat hair on my suit hahah. Then I got back to my area the next day. 

And we had a baptism on Saturday!! woohooo!!! Her name is _____  _________, and she is the most golden lady ever. She was just a dry Mormon... but now she is fully Mormon :):) and the best part is... is that I got to confirm her on Sunday :):) woohoo!! That was my first time ever doing that (super scary might I add) So that was pretty fun. 

Then also on Saturday we had a photoshoot hahaha. With a member in the ward who wanted to take our pictures and put it on his facebook. So that was pretty fun :) I wish i could talk longer, but we gotta run to Lawrenceburg which is like 1 hr 30 mins away for exchanges. I love yall!!! Take care!!!

Love,

Elder Cawley....

Peace out girl scouts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment