Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Investigators!: 8/15/2011

oh hi family :) and friends :)

So, this past week was fun :) It was a good one too. We went and saw this lady named ____. I guess the missionaries taught her and had a sweet first lesson with her, but she got into anti and called them and said that it scared her and to never come back. 

Well... I decided to go see her haha. So we stopped by, and it was about 8pm and I knock on the door and she says "who is it?!" and I'm like "uh... the missionaries." And she paused for like 1 min, then unlocked the door and opened it up. 

She had a big grin on her face and she thought that we had forgotten about her. She said that she has felt that she has gotten further away from Christ since we have stopped coming over. So we set up a time to come see her, and so this week we are gunna go see her :) I guess she has been through alot, bcuz she has the grim reaper tatooed on her arm. So that tells ya something. But she was so happy to see us :) So that was awesome.

Oh then at church, we had about 7 investigators at church, and they all loved it! So we are going to see them this week too and hopefully set dates with them :) We are teaching these 2 friends that are 24 and 23. They are roommates and they love when we come over. They want us to come over like 4 times a week, but they work haha. So we go over 2 times a week :) And they wanted to have meetings at the church so they could bring more people to listen to us :) yay! Its gunna be great :) I'm excited for what the Lord has in store for them :) 

Well I gotta get running :) We have a busy Pday scheduled. We are driving up to one of our districts to have Pday with them :) Oh and wednesday is zone conference, and I'm showing the "man without eloquence" :) Its gunna be great! I'm so excited. It's gunna be the best training ever! Well I love yall!

Peace out Girl Scouts!

Elder Cawley


No comments:

Post a Comment